Žilina, Slovakia. 2018, November 9 – 11, seminar of Chinese Image Medicine with Martin Jura
Chinese Image Medicine therapeut from 2012, certified 3rd level from 2016 with the right from Grand master Xu Mingtang aslo to teach Chinese Image Medicine worldwide.
More info about me: www.image-medicine.com and www.kundawell.com
Program of the seminar
- What is Image medicine and history of CIM.
- What is image, model of life, human and universe.
- Introducing TCM and energy, life and spirit.
- Model of deseases, and heathy model.
- First time mentioned image medicine in methods of TCM.
- What is Qi.
- Energy diagnostics with the palms.
- Energy diagnose by pulse.
- What is energy healing, how to collect and work with Qi.
- What is bad and good Qi.
- Methods of waking up Qi and regeneration of body.
- Mantry and self regulation.
- Regeneration of organs: heart, kidneys, spine.
- Mantras – how to use and work with them and its meanings.
- What is image and how to develop inner vision.
- Practical exercices to upgrade abilities to see, feel and heal.
- Few general methods how to heal several deseases – most important general combinations.
Place of training
Place of training – Žilina, Slovakia.
Žilina is a city in north-western Slovakia, around 200 kilometres from the capital Bratislava, close to both the Czech and Polish borders. Today, Žilina is the third largest city in Slovakia, the third most important industrial center and the seat of a university, the Žilinská univerzita (founded in 1953). Since 1990 the historical center of the city has been largely restored and the city has built trolleybus lines. With a population of approximately 85,000, an important industrial center, the largest city on the Váh river.
The area around today’s Žilina was inhabited in the late Stone Age (about 20,000 BC). In the 5th century, Slavs started to move into the area. However, the first written reference to Žilina was in 1208 as terra de Selinan. In 1321, King Károly I made Žilina a free royal town. On 7 May 1381, King Lajos I issued Privilegium pro Slavis, which made the Slav inhabitants equal to the Germans. The city is surrounded by these mountain ranges: Malá Fatra, Súľovské vrchy, Javorníky and Kysucká vrchovina. Protected areas nearby include the Strážov Mountains Protected Landscape Area, the Kysuce Protected Landscape Area, and the Malá Fatra National Park. There are two hydroelectric dams on the Váh river around Žilina: the Žilina dam in the east and the Hričov dam in the west.
Žilina is the main industrial hub of the upper Váh river basin region, with a fast-growing economy as north-west Slovakia’s business center with large retail and construction sectors. By far the biggest and most important employer is Korean car maker Kia Motors. By 2009, the plant produced 300,000 cars a year and had up to 3,000 employees. Žilina is also the seat of the biggest Slovak construction and transportation engineering company and chemical industry.
Dates: 9 – 11.10.2018
Friday 9th – from 17:00 to 20:00, Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th – from 09:00 to 18:00.
- 09:00 – 12:00 practice,
- 12:00 – 13:00 lunch,
- 13:00 – 15:00 practice,
- 15:00 – 18:00 meditation and practice for abbilities.
Investment: 180 euro.
Booking in advance is Essential!